Cuisines Verdun agrees to honor the manufacturer warranties on the products used.
Speak to your kitchen designer about the following:
- Cabinets: Miralis
- Counters: Cosentino, Caesarstone, etc.
- Accessories: Richelieu, Rocheleau
- Plumbing and faucets: Riobel, Aquabras, Fleurco
- Sinks: Blanco, Kindred, Kholer, etc.
The cost of labor for the replacement of a defective product is covered by the manufacturer warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery or installation.
The installation of your kitchen will be meticulously performed by professional carpenters and cabinetmakers and is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months.
Renovation work (framing, structure, electricity, plumbing, drywall, plastering, tile and carpentry) is performed in accordance with best practices by men and women who are specialists in their field. It is guaranteed for a period of 12 months and, as stipulated by the Provincial Home Builders’ Association of Québec (APCHQ), it is also guaranteed for a period of 5 years against loss of the work.
Any defects, malfunctions or problems related to use or functionality may be covered by this warranty, as long as these flaws are reported within 30 days of the moment the consumer becomes aware of them, in order to prevent further deterioration.
- Defects in materials, equipment, designs or labor supplied by the client
- Minor cracks that naturally occur in plaster, paint, drywall, masonry, concrete and other structural elements over time
- Natural shrinkage of materials that occurs as a result of drying after the work has been completed
- Damage resulting from the client’s failure to perform proper maintenance
- Damage caused by moisture or condensation resulting from the client’s failure to provide adequate ventilation
- Defects in materials or workmanship as a result of modifications performed by the client
- Defects in the building’s various mechanical systems, including, but not limited to, plumbing, electricity, heating, ventilation, refrigeration and pressurization, whenever these flaws are the result of defective equipment or materials that have not been replaced, repaired or modified by the contractor in the course of performing the work, and that were not required to be replaced, repaired or modified under the terms of the contract
- Deterioration as a result of natural wear and tear on the building, as well as adjustments necessitated by the normal process of working with the materials
- Any defects affecting the work performed by the contractor that are the result of force majeure or any other cause that is not attributable to negligence on the part of the contractor or that is beyond the contractor’s control